The Best Way to Ship Lightweight Commerce
The commercial ePacket shipping service from the USPS allows ecommerce businesses to efficiently ship lightweight, low-value merchandise internationally to over 24 countries around the world. As a postal qualified wholesaler, OSM Worldwide is one of only a few USPS partners to offer the commercial ePacket service to online retailers.
Efficiency in a Small Package
The ePacket service is ideal for ecommerce retailers looking for a painfree, low-cost solution for international deliveries. Packages are limited to 4.4lbs (2kg) and a value of less than $400, and are sent as commercial letter-post packets. Benefits of ePacket shipping include:
- Free returns on any undeliverable items
- Door-to-door tracking
- Postal customs clearance with any duties and taxes paid by recipient of the shipment
- A 4-9 day overseas shipping time
Leveraging the USPS Network
When shipping high volumes, keeping track of all those parcels can be a real chore, especially when customs, foreign postal services, and other complications come into play. Using ePackets customers have peace of mind with:
- Delivery confirmation and tracking through the usps.com website
- Acceptance scans by USPS and delivery scans by foreign post with a 90% delivery scan rate
- Induction sites in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles, with shipping to 14 participating countries including Australia, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
Manifesting and Labeling by OSM
In addition to being fully trackable, all ePacket shipments get unique label and barcode IDs with the LX item prefix, as well as electronic manifesting and labeling performed by OSM Worldwide. This means that you can track any item that you send out via the ePacket Service from your door to your customer's. It also leads to simpler bookkeeping, and fewer headaches when worrying about customs, or dealing with international post.
Contact Us to find out if ePackets are right for your business.