Because we strive to deliver your shipments using the most efficient methods available, we naturally understand the goals and ideals of the conservation and environmental movement. After all, greater efficiency means a smaller footprint. To that end, we never stop seeking ways to offer sustainable shipping solutions and lessen the environmental impact of our mail and shipping services.
Here are some specific ways OSM Worldwide is environmentally friendly:
- 100% of our reporting is electronic
- 95% electronic billing
- 80% of our customers utilize electronic bills of ladings (eBOL’s)
- ACH payment method eliminates the use of checks
- Electronic dispatch verification
- OSMART technology coupled with a barcode-driven system nearly eliminates paper while allowing customers to maintain control over accounts and mail/shipping chain
- Our shipping solutions reduce your carbon footprint by utilizing the USPS, which is already enroute to a residence, so there's no special truck sent for a delivery
- We recycle all gaylord boxes, saving tons of unnecessary landfill waste
- We adjust routes daily for optimal fuel efficiency
We applaud and support our customer’s efforts to make changes too. Get more ideas for green shipping at USPS.com.