You are hereHome › Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep
Reports To: Manager Customer Service and Implementation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with all departments to insure all accounts have a smooth transition to OSM OPS, Transportation, Billing, IT, Sales
- Assist with coordinating a conference call prior to any account starting; involving the appropriate individuals to secure a long term partnership with ABC Company and OSM.
- Take in-coming inquiries and tracking requests
- Fill out New Account Check List and get final sign off from management
- Check references and do D&B look ups for larger accounts.
- Trouble shoot with any account that is undergoing problems and help resolve issues to make them a happy customer again.
- Communicate any changes, prior to 1st pick up, to key managers in the following departments: OPS, Transportation, Billing, IT and Sales
- Assist with client collections when necessary and send out statements as asked.
- Communicate with Sales reps to make sure we stay in front of our large clients.
- Maintain and update customer database
- Run reports to monitor transit times
- Assist with Operations complaints in regards to clients that require additional processing time, or cost more to maintain.
- Assist Accounting with processing questions, customer complaints, and discrepancies.
- Check all incoming pricing requests, and enter into Manifest, update group daily.
- Be Communication liaison between Customer and IT
- Notify Customers when files are missing, or packages cannot be processed.
- Assist in Looking into Accounts whose margins are low, or negative for accounting and evaluate the cost distribution.
- Issue MID agreements for clients who are using OSM MID.
- Manage all projects, and ensure they run smooth.
- Manage Batch printing projects.
- Assist Marketing with Marketing Projects.
- Completely set up customers in web based OSMART, OSMART application, and QuickBooks.
- Load all rates in OSMART, new customers, projects, etc.
- Needs to have the ability to establish rapport with people from all walks of life; wear different hats based on each client’s needs
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Quality Management - Look for ways to improve and promote quality; pays special attention to detail to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; monitor own work to ensure quality
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; react well under pressure; treat with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accept responsibility for own actions; follow through on commitment.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; change approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; meet challenges with resourcefulness; generate suggestions for improving work
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma- College highly preferred
The ability to read and write English: above average telephone skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Applicant must display proficiency with computers. Need knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.